New Jersey
Options

Ariana's Grand in woodbridge?

Has anyone been to a wedding here before? Anyone know how their outside back deck and gazebo is coming along?

Re: Ariana's Grand in woodbridge?

• Options
    emt16emt16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from the area and dont recognize the name...do you know if it was it called something else?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NYCDeeNYCDee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what it was formerly called but its only been open for 2 yrs and the owner have been redoing it extensively. Its on rahway ave off main st.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at it...gorgeous and i wonder if it was the Cameo?
  • Options
    emt16emt16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately never been there but if it is on rahway ave i would think it was the cameo. Wish I would have known it was re-opened might have looked into it.  Curious to hear if there are any reviews
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NYCDeeNYCDee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The reason I'm asking is because I'm having my wedding there in two months (yaay!) but I still haven't seen one review for it so I'm a bit nervous lol... I mean I've been to a bunch of food tastings and bridal shows there and I have confidence in the owner but it would be nice to be reassured from someone who had a wedding there recently. oh well... guess I'm the guinea pig lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    please let us know your vendor reviews because many of us are just entering the planning phase and it looked lovely from the online photos! I wonder if it is the same owners of the Cameo?
  • Options
    NYCDeeNYCDee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its not the same owners of the cameo. The owners own other catering/halls in NY which is how I learned of their new place in nj. Yes I will def keep you all posted :-)
  • Options
    mbodekmbodek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am actually getting married at Ariana's next august and have driven by to see the outside and its looking gorgeous so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards