New Jersey
Options

wow, i feel like i should have started researching sooner....

especially finding out all of this information on this message board. seeing some of the prices you guys are spending on dj's and video/photog makes me feel like im getting ripped off a little. :(  i know its all dependent on packages and what not but i dont really think im going too overboard with those things..... i did a little bit of research but not much. so before i also spend a ridiculous amount of money, would anyone mind giving me an estimate of what flowers would cost (my bouquet, BM bouquet, boutineers, alter arrangements -for church, and centerpieces). thanks so much :)

Re: wow, i feel like i should have started researching sooner....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I felt the same way, so I am no good at giving costs and stuff, I went with reccos from friends, coworkers etc, which I am very glad I went with, but coming to this board 8 months out I was able to push on my DIY stuff, which helped me save.  Sorry I can't be of help but thought maybe it would make you feel better that there is someone else that realized that after the fact :)
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    i had 4 girls, 3 boys, 2 moms, 1 dad, me & DH, pew flowers for $600, no roses, no carnations, no fillers.  i did not have CPs, they were included. 
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I got about as good of a deal as you can get. I spent 2 k 20 tall centerpieces sweetheart table church baskets My bouquet 7 bridesmaids 5 corsages 11 bouts toss bouquet There are pictures in the link in my siggy
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I spent about 2k and everything for me was in season.  That will actually be your biggest money factor - what is and is not in season.7 boutsMy bouquet (all roses)3 BM's (roses, peonies, and some others)Cake toppers (all roses)14 CP's3 corsagesRoses for the aisle (thrown in)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i rented my cp's for $45/each which also included candles.  as for flowers, i spent only $600 for 7 bouquet's, 8 bouts, 2 wrist corsages, 2 palm trees for the alter, and bows for the pews.
  • Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    erika, what florist did you use?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards