New Jersey
Options

In need of your feedback

Hello-In continuing on with wedding planning, FI and I have concentrated our attention on choosing a photographer. In the past week, we have met with 4 different photographers and got pricing on a fifth. FI only attended 2 out of the 4. We have narrowed it down to 2 and are now at the stage where we are trying to make our decision. The two photographers are David Eric Studio in Nutley and John Agnello Photography in Wayne. They both pretty much measure up the same as far as what we will get, but John Agnello is $1300 more. I have read many wonderful reviews on him from other knotties, but I haven't seen anything about David Eric. Has anyone worked with David Eric Studio? Any feedback on them is much appreciated! TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In need of your feedback

• Options
    itsme32985itsme32985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using John Agnello, I loved my engagement pictures.  When in came to photography we were willing to spend a little more. He is a real relaxed guy very easy to work with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The extra money isn't a huge concern, I feel pictures are important. FI is more concerned with not having met the photographer. Did you meet him in your inital visit or not until the engagement session? How have they been so far?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Price of photos never mattered to me, even though I am a budget bridge (sort of) the they very important like you said.Did you FI attend the meetings with the two photogs that you met with?  I made FI (even though he was working nights) find time to meet with our final two.  Its not easy to do but its important.  I'm sorry that I do not have any recs for the two, but the girls on here will i'm sure (as been shown from the pp)GL this is the exciting part! :)
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI met with John Agnello, but not David Eric. Maybe I should have him meet them too. Thank you both for your comments, this has been one of the harder decisions to make, but fun none the less.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would let him meet the other, then get his opinion, go from there IMO
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok- thanks Cheryl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy to help :)I will give you one piece of advice ENJOY! You'll notice spastic posts by me, ignore them, I've hit rock bottom :)
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha Ha- ok, will do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards