New Jersey
Options

Found my Venue!!

Hey All!!!I found a venue today and fell in LOVE! I haven't heard much about it....but I'm pretty sure it is the ONE!It is David's Country Inn in Hackettstown!!!! Has anyone to been to any events...had their weddings there?!:)

Re: Found my Venue!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of it...looks like a really cute place.  I actually began to look at it until I realized that my guests would be in different rooms for dinner (I think this is the place).
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if it is the same place...because everyone is in the same room! The room was set for 140 people today when I looked! There might be other places in the area!!! :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, it's probably because we have a bigger guest list.  200+ so we wouldn't fit in the one room.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a long time ago... everything was really nice.  Only thing was the chicken francaise was inedible.  Way too much lemon.  But like I said that was a long time ago, so the chef could be different now.Otherwise it was a really cute and pretty place.  I loved the set up of it.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that or I'm just totally thinking of a different place :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is in my town! I grew up with the family that owns it...great people, great place! You will not be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!!!! :):):)
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a friend's wedding there a couple of years ago and it was very nice. I love that there is the upstairs bridal room and all of that. It was nice and the people who worked there were great too! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that was held there 3 years ago.  It was great and if you are holding the ceremony there as well, there is so much room upstairs to get ready.  That was awesome
  • Options
    stefanie.lavastefanie.lava member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kelly, My name is Stefanie and I'm getting married on November 6th 2010 at David's Country Inn! My fiance and I loved it when we visited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone so much for all of your feedback!!! I really appreciate it!!!! :)Stefanie....that is so exciting!!!! I def know why you guys loved it!!! :) I will keep u updated on our plans!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Been to 1 wedding - it was very nice going to another wedding in May - will let you know then how it is now...
  • Options
    linyounglinyoung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey kelly! it's Linessa :) nice to see you on here! Crazy, ur getting married 4 months before me!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Linessa!!!! LoL Yes....I jumped right on it!!! Wanted to get as much done as I could before SCHOOL!!!!!! :)Hopefully I will be seeing you around!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards