New Jersey
Options

Nwr: army wives

Anyone else wAtch this? Is claudia joy leaving the show?!

Re: Nwr: army wives

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE that show I'm two weeks behind though!! I can't wait to catch up! I don't think she is leaving the show I can't imagine her not being there.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Catch up!! I don't want to spoil anything for you but I hope she doesn't die! They kind of hinted to that this episode and I'm not sure the Holden family can take much more. Lol
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I will let you know when I catch up however I did read somewhere that there was a thought she might be preggers?
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love this show, but I'm behind. I'm going to watch Sunday's episode tonight. I hope she's not leaving.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooo that makes sense then. Lol I got nervous! I love her. I want to be a mom just like her. Haa
  • Options
    amanda1983amanda1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They show her out of the hospital so I don't think she dies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the show!  No, I don't think they're killing off Claudia Joy, they show her in the hospital on scenes from the next...  I didn't hear anything about her being pregnant, but that would be an interesting twist.  But obviously they're going to reveal something about her, she kept having blurred vision, she was "thirsty all day" in the last one, its leading up to something! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think there's definitely something wrong with her, but I don't think they're killing her off. The show would be nothing without Claudia Joy!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards