New Jersey
Options

non-denominational officiants?

My FI and I are planning on having a non-denominational ceremony. I'm jewish and he's catholic and we plan on bringing in traditions from both religions. Do any of you have any recommendations of any officiants that will do this?I have one name already from a friend and her sister but am trying to put a list together. Thanks!
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: non-denominational officiants?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using John Michael O'Sullivan, he does interfaith weddings  and travels email is jmosulvn (at) aol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and if you want a co-officiated wedding, page Caketime, she had one and has recs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Rev. Jill Dillner... she was fabulous.  Full review and contact info in my siggy.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience with Dreams Made Real - team Kathy& Joe will customize the ceremony however you like.  Kathy is an occasional knottie.  I think the website is dreamsmadereal.com or try googling the name.I also second moscatelloc's Rev.Jill Dillner.  I enjoyed her ceremony - she was nice & had a sense of humor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rev Kenneth Riehl he was great to work with
  • Options
    lilbride2belilbride2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Reverend Joan Alevras, an interfaith minister and she is wonderful. Feel free to email me at cmejias24@yahoo.com for more info. if interested.
  • Options
    FTM233FTM233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rev. John Graf. theministerman.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As Cheryl said I loved ours - Rabbi and Rev. Ross (they are married to each other but do work separately).  revrograb2@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards