New Jersey
Options

Vendor Reviews Long (sorry)

Il Tulipano: A+...The really just did a great job..Greg and Donald are just AWESOME! We had our ceremony there as well.The rehersal night we had planned for rain so reharsed both outside and in. They moved the ceremony from the ballroom to the tulip terrace for me because I didnt want the ballroom. Our personal assistant was awesome. I felt like royalty. They whisked me away in the elevator. They made all accomidations for us that they could and we ate. We even had time for dinner but because we had so much at cocktail hour we couldnt eat it.  I changed my cake the week before the wedding and the bakery designer did a phenomal job with it. It was sooo pretty. It also tasted soooooo good. Everyone raves about the food and service. Our drinks where never empty and some of my guests even tipped the waitstaff themselves.  Every detail I went over with them was done to the T. The only thing that was wrong was the slideshow we made they didnt put on repeat. Overall excelent I hope we go to a wedding there just to expierence it from the other angle.Precious Petals: B-.. Nancy was very accomadeting and helpful with everything..The flowers were beautiful. Delivery was on time. I gave them a C for a few things that made me mad... My bouquet had blue ribbon on it when it should of been specifically white. I also feel it should of been fuller for the amount I paid.  The table arrangements. I spent a good amount of money for them and I provided the tiki torches. They werent full and there was about one stem of flowers on each table which I thought was little ridiculous. Nancy also said that the pinapples I wanted wouldnt look right because the palm trees would be too tall so you wouldnt see them but they would of been fine and I feel like that is something I shouldnt of comprimised on. (pretty much my fault)Just Sing and Dance DJ: A+.. They did a great job with our ceremony music and at the reception. They had everyone dancing at every moment. The lights they brought filled out the room really well. Hampton Inn Fairfield: A-..They were awesome. The shuttles were scarce but that was because there was 4 weddings going on. When they picked us up they had sent limos as well which I thought was pretty cool.. The only thing was I asked for champagne glasses a week prior to the wedding and it took them 2 hrs to get them to us. It help up the photographer a bit but it worked out.NJ Bridal Outlet: B...Michael and his sister were great. My alterations came out beautifully and so did my bustle. They were very resonable priced as well. The desinger of my girls dresses stunk. Mori Lee. They made their dress in the size 2 completely wrong. We had some issues with that.  Which was not NJ Bridals fault. The only thing that went wrong is that they forgot to alter Chelsea's dress. But they did deliver it to my rehersal dinner for us. Mens Wearhouse: A+ No problems at all. I think one of the guys tux did not fit at all but they fixed it right there for him. Everyone looked very nice. The service was very awesome as well. We lucked out here. I've heard some horror stories..Pro Haircutters Morris Plains: A+ Lucia was awesome. I even changed my hair style the day of and she worked with it and fixed it for me. IDK what I would of done without her.Fusion Day Spa airbrush: A+.. Amy was awesome. She did a great job achieving my look. Makeup was flawless and price unbeatable.Fusion Day Spa BM: C.. The girls looked amazing BUT they changed the price on me day of. I had told the girls something and they changed it to another thing. It made me VERY VERY angry.Invitations by Dawn: A+..Everything came exactly how I entered no mistakes at all and they came quickly.OOT shuttle schedule, Favor cards, and Labels Vistaprint: A+.. Awesome everything arrived fast and it was sooo affordable.Attilios Tavern: A+...This is where we had our rehersal dinner. The food was awesome and they accomidated everyone well. The service was overall excellent.I left out the photographer because we haven't finished with him yet. If I forgot something I will post a review at a later date.  HTH if you have any questions just ask me.

Re: Vendor Reviews Long (sorry)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I am convinced Il Tulipano is north jersey's best kept secret!  Our guests tipped the wait staff too....no one had to go to the bar the whole night....the waiters just kept bringing everyone at the tables refills of whatever they were drinking.  Who was your attendant?  We had Sunday.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and great review! I love Il Tulipano and thought the food was great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the new pics Julia!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No apologies needed for long reviews.  It's always a good thing in my book and love that you were honest.
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    thank you for no A++++++++'s!!!  great reviews. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards