New Jersey
Options

photo albums

Anyone know where there is a good place to buy photo albums?  I was at target last night and they had a bunch, but I need something big, that will hold about 400 pictures.  I also don't want the scrap book type where you peel back the clear layer
1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy

Re: photo albums

• Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a few at Walmart in anticipation of my proofs. The hold 600 in 4X6 pockets for $9.99 each. They aren't on the website. I found them by the photo department, not in the home decor/picture frame aisle.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bought an 8x10, white leather album, no slots, so you can fit whatever size pics, not sure how many pages, but mayve 20 or 30 at BB&B, its next to their picture frames
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christmas tree shop.  I got an album which holds probably 300 to 400 4X6 and its great cause the holders go in both directions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you ever go into the city?  Kate's Paperie has a great selection.  They aren't cheap, but you can get good archival ones.
  • Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for high quality ones, Exposures also sells them via catalog and web
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    dominoe611dominoe611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got a bunch at costco not long ago.  they were leather albums that came in a pack of 3.  each album held 200 or 300 pics each.  i used those to put my proofs in.  i beleive it was $19.99 for the pack.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards