New Jersey
Options

MAC People

I made an album in my Iphoto. Is there anyway I could save it or email it so I can post it? I can seem to get it out of my Iphoto.

Re: MAC People

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The best suggestion I can come up with would be to take some screen shots and post those if you want to show it. But I never heard of making books through iPhoto before you mentioned it in Tif's post, so if there's a better answer than mine I wouldn't know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a MAC and I could never seem to understand iPhoto sorry. I actually wiped out all of my pictures at one time because I didn't know what I was doing. I store them in folders like PC would.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a MAC but I had no idea you could create something like that with Iphoto. I am curious to know how you did that! Was it easy??!? If you get the chance, I'd love to hear how you did it. I am still adjusting to this labtop! As for storing my pictures I have them all in the program called Aperture but again I am no help as to how you would post them. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got the MAC so I don't know much about it. I think I got the newest version of Iphoto....so maybe not all of them have that option. Literally there is a tab at the bottom that says make an album and then its self explanatory from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards