North Carolina
Options

morning!

Morning everyone!  Hopefully a quieter day at work today.  We had one Christmas event yesterday and another one tomorrow, so really today is my day to get things done!  

kgaliger....is that your house in your siggy?  That is the cutest house I have ever seen!

Re: morning!

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    Its pouring kitties and doggies outside!! Today I get to work on my final that's due on Friday.

I was going to say the same thing about the house siggy!! I LOVE the color :) Super cute
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LVCKLVCK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! My school is 2 hours delayed so I get to nap and Knot for a few.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! The rain looks to be letting up here, but I'm still using it as an excuse to park myself under a blanket on the couch until I get to have lunch with my old middle school best friend!

Also, I finished addressing m invitations last night! Now on to other DIY projects. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Morning everyone!

• Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It was raining so hard this morning- I went to take the dog out and realized the whole yard was flooded! Yuck.

Working late tonight + sick + tripping in a puddle in the dark = grumpy. But it's hump day!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I took today off so I can hang out with my best cousin who is in town! :)  We're slow moving today - but we're going shopping and meeting my mom for lunch in CH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    morning everyone.....i totally need a day to myself!!!
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Is it really only Wed?  Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  At least the sun is out now.
  • Options
    kerinjkerinj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI, 

I know I'm a morning late, but I so can't wait to get away from Chicago for Christmas to come to NC, I will be so very grateful for the rain.... Right now the high for today is 8 degrees and we've been having crazy snow storms for the past 3 days!!! I wish they would delay something around here! lol. 
    Live to Laugh and Love Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards