New Jersey
Options

Forever stamped worked for Argentina!

So I mailed out my batch of TY cards to my friends and parent's friends a few weeks ago. Today DH calls and tells me he is going to the Post Office to drop off the cards for the relatives in London. I realized that I had one friend from Argentina in the bunch that I just dropped in a mailbox!I sent her a message saying sorry and I will mail her out another one next week. She wrote back and said that it was received!!I can't believe that worked LOL!

Re: Forever stamped worked for Argentina!

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What?! I got totally ripped off mailing all of my thank you cards for "wedding cards" we received from Poland.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well we aren't going to take our chances on the London/Israel ones since it's all family but yeah, I was impressed!That's annoying to spend money on that Tiff! LOL
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know, lol. It was such a formality.  Some family member was over there and collected wedding cards from all these relatives.  I had DH write out some generic "Thank you for the card, yada yada wish you could have been there" phrase in Polish that I wrote on all the cards. It was sort of awkward because I have a photo thank you and none of these people know me. Felt a little AWish.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now I feel bad, because your wedding was a month after mine, and I haven't put a single TY card in the mail yet!  I have about 50 of the 120 that I have to do done, with a deadline of having them done by next Friday (when we leave for our HM). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards