New Jersey
Options

WTB: Rhinestone Cake Server

I want this but don't think it's worth shelling out $40+ for it. Has anyone seen it for less? http://tinyurl.com/nt2jgq The Personalization Mall seems like the best I can find for $39.05 w/free personalization.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.

Re: WTB: Rhinestone Cake Server

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did just find a 15% off personalization mall code though. Hmm...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought something from personalization mall.  Engraved baseball bats for my ring bearers.  Order then on Sunday and they were delivered engraved on Wednesday.  Great customer service!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's pretty good. I just placed the order to be done with that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    With the discount I think that's a good price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I wound up settling for free shipping instead of the 15% because it worked out better, but at least it's done and one less thing to think about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards