New Jersey
Options

who's around?

I had a fun day shopping with my Mom!  Just ran errand and such.  THEN our parents met for the first time! haha...yes, first time in almost 7 years...and less than 3 months before the wedding.  But it went pretty well!
~Chelsea~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: who's around?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me That's crazy!  Sounds like a very productive day.  I have been nursing a nasty hangover from too many pina coladas at the TIKI bar last night:(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here... Hubster is at his baseball field trying to clean it up for his games tomorrow. Thats too funny! Mine dad didn't meet the DH's parents until the rehearsal dinner. almost 4 yrs! Sol it all good and I am glad it went well! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya, My Stepmom met his parents at my shower up here, but my Dad hasn't met them yet.  Looks like they'll be meeting at the shower! lol
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Chelsea that's great! I am here mad because gluing crystals on a cake is not my forte (sp) my cake topper now looks like crap lol My dad won't meet FIs parents probably till the wedding beat that! Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH is asleep on the couch and watching/listening to wrestling because if I try to change he is miraciously awake watching it..lol....I on the other hand am taking pictures of wedding stuff and putting it on ebay because I have to reclaim my home again....oh and looking at pictures again...nope I never get sick of looking at them;)
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our parents also didn't meet until the wedding and probably never will again - we were very nervous about it too!
  • Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that the meeting of the parents (hehe) went well.  Our parents met for the first time when we first started dating 5 years ago.I'm going to log off for a bit.  I have 89 pages left in Breaking Dawn.  It took me nearly 3 months to read this book.  I have no patience for detail (at least in reading this book) and I want to know the ending already. lolHope you ladies are having a good evening so far :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yay!  Sounds like you are having a good weekend!I'm TRYING to finish up my TY cards.  Tedious task.  lol
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Chris has a wedding and I spent the day cleaning, food shopping. Having company from Italy tomorrow...hence the frantic cleaning. Chelsea glad the meet went well :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yah that they met and it went well.I'm here after walking around the city and then coming home and baking chocolate layer bars.  Tomorrow is a rocky road type of bar and a chocolate and peanut butter chip bar.  I'm just in a baking mode.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    going to bed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards