New Jersey
Options

my bachelorette party was yesterday

it was so much fun. The girls got a limo, we went to the city and took a strip tease class at the Penthouse strip club. Lets just say I saw way too much of my friends...then went to buddha bar for dinner and drinks, we got out of there pretty late, and most of us were drunk, tired and sleepy, so we just went home. while we were pre gaming at my house, my one friend sneaked away for a little bit, and took a pregnancy test and she is pregnant!

Re: my bachelorette party was yesterday

• Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you had a great time...and congrats to your friend!
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had fun, Mye! Strip tease class sounds cool.Did your friend stop drinking after that, lol?? Sort of weird she felt the urge to find out right then and there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had fun, the strip tease class does sound like a lot of fun!  Now you gotta get the pole :)Congrats to your friend, im sure there is a story on why she did it then and there lol.
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    she said she had been feeling weird for a while, and missed her period, so before she came to my house she stopped to get me a card, and picked up the test, so before getting shitface_ she took the test in my bathroom, she is happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you had a great time and the strip tease class sounds so awesome! Congrats to your friend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun! If I was your friend I would have waited till after that night...what you don't know won't hurt you! lol jk jk...that's good she checked before she drank her face off.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some pics on facebook, so if we are friends on there you can see them :) oh, and she prob got preggers because her husband came back from Fi's bachelor party all horny, haha!
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I can tell from your FB pictures that you had a blast!!!Of all times to take a pregnancy test! LOL
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a fantastic night for all--you're getting so close!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards