New Jersey
Options

Question for teachers

Good morning!Are you inviting your Principal and VP to your wedding?

Re: Question for teachers

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    FI is a teacher ... we're not inviting the principal, but we're inviting a VP and a couple other school bigwigs because we happen to be friends with them outside of school (he works at a large high school with several VPs). I work in an office and am not inviting any coworkers.
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I think its a nuisance to them and then you open the doors for everyone to do it.  We usually have school showers and the principal gives a little something there.
  • Options
    laurenlaceylaurenlacey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no. I work in a private school, so I am inviting my "consultant" who is like, DIRECTLY above me, but she is my friend outside of work. I'm not inviting the Principal or the Executive Director.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am, but I work in a very small school where we have 2 teachers per grade level and everyone is EXTREMELY close. We all call each other our second family. Trust me, this is not the norm (not even within other schools in my district).
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I plan on inviting the co-workers on my team, but not the principal or VP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am inviting my principal and a bunch of teachers fr the school.. I am very close with many teachers and absolutely love my principal.. however it is not required.. You should invite who you want.
  • Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt. However, I am one of the only ones I work with who did not.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't because I didn't invite anyone who I didn't socialize with out of work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am inviting my principal, 3 other teachers.
  • Options
    Heater020780Heater020780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a teacher but DH is and we did invite his principal to our wedding.   The principal goes to every that he is invited to and he considers it a honor to attend.  He thoroughly enjoyed himself and he danced the entire night!     
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes... but I teach in a small school. I should also mention that my principal and 2 teachers are nuns... there is also a single man who will not need a date- so all told its really only 1 tables worth.
  • Options
    laur1019laur1019 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am inviting the Principal and my close friends at work....Principal started 3 years ago and the first 1 that got married invited her and everyone else followed along so I feel like I have to. Not sure if I'm going to send her a STD though...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No to principal and VP but will invite supervisers, although I'm not expecting that they will come.  Not sure about STD though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards