New Jersey

Britney Spears Tonight!

Anyone else going?..... I absolutely love her. She's my guilty pleasure. FI came home last night telling me that a co-worker of his had free tix for tonight and tomorrow (They are in the music industry) but he thought we couldn't go cause we were too busy! I was lke WHAT?! Why didn't you call me! Anyway, he asked her today if she still had them and she did! So we are off to MSG tonight for the concert! :)

Re: Britney Spears Tonight!

• edited December 2011
    JEALOUS!! A friend of mine is going!
  • edited December 2011
    My sister and I went to her last concert when she was in town and we had a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure I could never drag FI to a Britney concert.
  • edited December 2011
    I went ... it was great!  She looked amazing!  Opened with a 15 minute circus, she went on from 9:15-10:45, great show.  I was disappointed that she didn't sing and didn't dance much.  All lip singing and just kind of bopped and moved her arms.  Jordin Sparks was great!
  • edited December 2011
    I was disappointed that she didn't sing I thought it was well known that she doesn't sing at her concerts.
  • DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually went in March too--- but it was right after my car accident so my mind was elsewhere most of the time. I was just really mentally exhausted! I think FI will actually like it because of all the awesome circus acts. He can appreciate a good show even if the artist isn't his fave.
  • edited December 2011
    I think FI's problem with her is that she doesn't sing at her concerts. I think if she was live he would suck it up and go but he basically doesn't see the point in going to see her lip sing.
  • DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly... i don't really WANT her to sing live! I'd rather see awesome dancing and canned vocals than so so singing and dancing!! haha
  • edited December 2011
    I completely agree with you!
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!  I saw her last time around, and it was so fun.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going as well! Although I am so excited for it, I couldn't pay fi to willingly go!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What section? We're in standing room- GA
  • edited December 2011
    I have no idea, my gf bought and has the tix.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She used to sing the slower songs, and doesn't even do that anymore.
  • edited December 2011
    I want to go...
  • edited December 2011
    I must be honest, too much not singing, all that crap to get on stage and pretend that your really singing, Ashlee Simpson got sh!t for doing it but Britney is praised for it.  She probably does put on a really good show, but I could never pay money to see someone pretend sing knowingly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards