New Jersey
Options

South Gate manor

Has anyone ever been to a wedding here when there was another event going on at the same time?  Did you run into the other guests? Did it seem like there was another wedding going on or you didn't even notice?How is their on site ceremony area? Food?Any info you have would be great!TIA

Re: South Gate manor

• Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Samor is having her wedding there
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I went to a friend's wedding there.  We really didnt run into or see other guests, we SLIGHTLY heard their music like once.  The cocktail room was really pretty, did you look at it?The bathrooms were downstairs i think, but the stairs are right outside the room we were in.   I never saw the onsite ceremony area, because it was a windy day & the food was VERY good.   They also did a martini luge, which was an awesome hit. Use the house DJ, they were great as well.  I remember her saying that she was never without a drink in hand and they made sure that she got to eat each meal.          
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im having my wedding there in august and i had a few friends go 2 weddings there. one of my friends went when there were 2 weddings going on and she said that you could hear the music of the other wedding also. i wend to the food tasting a while ago and it was amazing!! everything tasted soo good. i dont know about the on site ceremony area.i have been working with chris and he has been very helpful since we have booked with them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i went to a wedding there last year.  it was very nice!  only complaint was that the entrees were served very, very, late, but i honestly think something happened in the kitchen since the salad, etc. came out in a timely manner.  i also thought it was weird that the venetian dessert was in the ch room~ which basically meant the last hour of the wedding was without the dj/band and no more dancing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there last month. It was a really beautiful place. CH food was really good. I didnt even know they held multiple events. So I def never saw any indication that anything else was going on. The ceremony was there. It was very nice. The flow was smooth from there into CH and then the ballroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards