New Jersey
Options

*Cheryanddan*

How do you post on the blackberry? When I first got my bb, I was able to. But now, when I hit "post reply," it just takes me to a blank white page and I cant do anything on it.
imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: *Cheryanddan*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I forgot the "l" in cheryl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You got further than I did...when i go to the site on my BB, i can't even get into the message boards. I'm hoping there is some kind of app we don't know about.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Butting in***Same thing happened to me... I used to be able to post from my blackberry and now if I hit "Post Reply" it takes me back to the home page or a black page. So annoying!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try downloading opera mini.  You should have no problem viewing and replying using that application.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mscutieri, I typed in the actual url. Go to our main board and write down the actual full url , "talk.theknot.com/boards...." Physically type it in the browser. Then bookmark it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to post. We'll see if this works. Is there a way to make the page smaller?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hehe mod melissa gave me the nickname chery cuz of an error in spelling! Cateye is right I couldn't post all the time so I downloaded opera mini, its really easy to use just make sure you sign in first then bookmark, its a way better program than the bb one, only issue is the curve has little internal memory so now I can only save like 3 pics without my memory card
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is the site I use for posting that I have bookmarkedhttp://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=90
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards