New Jersey
Options

My post!

I am not sure how much I will be able to get on here in the next two days, so I wanted to Thank everyone for all their help over the last 14 months.   I don't always post alot, but I read all the time.  I got a lot of ideas from all of you and I couldn't have done it without you all!    I never thought I would take on any DIY projects and after seeing all that some of you did, I took on a few projects and they came out great.   And of course, it was a lot of fun reading all of the drama that occurred!!The last few days have been pretty stressful, but I woke up this morning excited to get this party started!   I can't wait to see my family from OOT today, as I haven't seen some of them in a long time!   I can't wait to finally get married tomorrow to my best friend!   Hopefully, the weather holds up so we can get married outside but if not I keep thinking that at least we will still be getting married, and I know it will still be beautiful!   We don't leave until Sunday morning for our HM so I will be back on Saturday with an update and hopefully some pics!  

Re: My post!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards