New Jersey
Options

Classic Video Productions

anyone have any reviews of them? thanks

Re: Classic Video Productions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For the record I think it's F'd up that you wont tell people what photographer you booked. I really hope people stop helping you until you decide turn this into more of a GIVE and take relationship.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    amen seabass!!
  • Options
    nmoscoenmoscoe member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree!And put sime big boy panties on already. Every time someone makes a comment about you, you don't have to go and make it even. Enough with the 'they started it' routine, it's getting old.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    for the record, I think it is F'd up that I already told you that my FI doesnt want me to tell you cause she is a private person.  She doesnt want people who dont know us to go onto the photographer's site and look at our pics and know who she is.  You should have some respect, and let it go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Because the people that are here today are going to sit tight for over a year waiting for your pictures to show up on the photographers blog just so they can get a glimpse of what you and your FI look like...yeah ok.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    unless the photographer has a blog, pictures from your wedding would not be put up on their site without a password so that makes no sense.  And if you she wants her privacy then you can tell the photog to not put your pics on his blog if he does have one.  if your fi is so private then you probably shouldn't come on a public forum giving out your wedding information in the first place and even if people did see your wedding pics, what the hell could they do with them?  exclaim to the world that she is married, oh no!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Regardless of your reasons, you're still a leech, people continually try to help you and what do they get in return? Sarcasm, pushback, whining…it’s a constant battle. You just can't keep being a taker, you gotta give to get IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree with all of the above.  Why should people help you when you have such anger for everyone else?  Also, if your FI wishes for so much privacy then perhaps you, being a good FI, should get off a worldwide message board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont get this whole I dont give nonsense, I post all the time, giving suggestions, wishing people good luck, talking about wedding related stuff in general, giving my opinions on reception sites, you might not agree with what I say, but I post a lot, which is giving....what do you want me to give? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    where do I have anger?  if someone makes a mean comment about me, they should expect a worse one back, but that isn't anger. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is childish and sounds like something a kindergartner says.  "....but but but he said something mean so I am going to be even meaner."  "he lightly hit me so I'm going to punch the daylights out of him."  Usually your comments are not helpful but rather very sarcastic and telling everyone they spend to much money and their ideas are awful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And again - why are you on a worldwide message board talking about your wedding when your FI has explicitly asked  you not to say anything about it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here to get ideas, recommendations, reviews and to talk about WR stuff
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok brad you ask for recommendations and then we all give them to you and for what? We never know what you end up with so what's the point???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what is the difference who I booked?  It doesnt impact you.  I appreciate the suggestions and am thankful for those who gave them, how does knowing who I picked change your life?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brad is a Big P*ssy Creepy Weirdo. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards