New Jersey
Options

Good morning!

Very busy weekend in this crappy weather. Friday went to CT to visit my mom. What should have taken me 3 hours took 4.5. Came home yesterday afternoon and had the italian cousins here...made dinner and dessert...picking them up in Warwick to take them to church in Lincoln Park then taking them back to Warwick then home to do laundry, grocery shopping...hope I get a nap in!

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Go, Irene, go! Why did it take you so long to get to CT? With all that driving in the rain, be careful! I can't believe I'm up already this morning. First time I've had the weekend off in God knows how long and I can't even sleep in. It's not fair.
  • Options
    vanessapodunkvanessapodunk member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Today is my shower. I have been up since 6. I just want to get there and get started.
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was traffic everywhere and down pours have fun at your shower! Should be nice out today :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been up for hours on and off cleaning because I am having terrible cramps..I have no idea why:(..I have a bridal shower today its funny because its the 3rd time in 2 months I am going to the Hanover Manor luckily they have good food;) Then hopefully home to get some cleaning done.
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning...hung over from the wedding last night! But had a really good time.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning almposr to my moms from my girlfriends house we finished assembling all the invites now all I need to do is print the envelopes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards