New Jersey
Options

S/O Poll: How often do you drink?

Inspired by the posts below.My husband and I usually have a glass of wine or beer with dinner--sometimes more on the wknds.

Re: S/O Poll: How often do you drink?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to have a least a glass of wine every couple of nights,MH not a huge drinker but will have a beer every once and a while
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wine with dinner 2-3 times per week. a little more heavily 1-2 times per week (not every single week)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eh, maybe once a week during the week...but just some wine.  On the weekends it depends. FI and I are not the type to sit at home and just the two of us drinking. So unless we're having friends over or going out, we typically don't drink.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm generally more of  a social drinker, and tend to socialize several times a week....I'll occasionally have a drink if we're just home on a weeknight, but it's rare, and usually reflects a bad day ;-)
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We go out for dinner (which usually includes a bottle or two of wine and often includes drinks after) at least twice a week, and probably go out with drinks for friends 1-3 additional times a week, depending on how busy we are.We very rarely drink at home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This past week, with the exception of last night, I've had at least 1 drink/day. That is very rare for me. I usually have a beer or 2 each week, only more if we go out. However, last Thursday was a friend's birthday, Friday we had pizza for dinner so that = beer, Saturday was my MIL's birthday party, Sunday I found another bottle of tonic water... it's been fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     It really changes from week to week.  It all depends on my mood when I get home - I drink wine often or beer - wine gets me tipsy reaaal quick.  I have also been on a champagne kick.  Weekends really depend on what I have going on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All this talking about drinking is making me want to go home and drink! lol
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto uppereast, most of this drinking is done at restaurants or outside. I think I may have wine/beer at home maybe 1-2 times per MONTH. lol
  • Options
    Heater020780Heater020780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1 to 2 times per week a glass of wine with dinner or a beer and on the weekends it depends what we have planned. 
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Me: usually just if we're out at a bar together, or if we go out with friends who are also drinking. Beer if everyone else is drinking beer, wine if we're all having a nice dinner or sometimes when it's just the two of us at a bar. Him: He might have a beer every night or every other night. It depends on what new kind he's bought and wants to try. He might have it with dinner or if we're sitting around at night and snacking or watching TV.
  • Options
    itsme32985itsme32985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not enough!!
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like to have a glass of wine while I'm cooking but usually just have half a glass. If we go out I'll have 1 or 2 glasses, that's it. The tequilla days are pretty much over.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me: Usually only socially when I'm out.  I don't really sit at home and drink, unless the nephews have driven me crazy.MH, has a mancave that he & his friends will hang out in, if they all have the same night off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually have a glass of wine every night, I'm not much of a drinker out I don't really even drink anything but wine either once in a blue moon ill drink a blue moon lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It varies. If we have wine in the house and it goes with what we are having for dinner I'll usually have a glass with dinner. Other than that I really only drink when we go out to eat or to bars.
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    a drink an hour.  kidding... a beer or glass of wine with dinner maybe 2-3 times out of the week?  on weekends, maybe a few more if with friends.
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really don't drink at all. It makes me sick most of the time. There are a few wines I can handle but most of the time I won't even be buzzed and I'll wake up the next morning feeling like crap- so its not worth it. FI has it good cause Im the permenant DD
  • Options
    Partymixx27Partymixx27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depends - usually about 3 x a week.  I'll have a drink or two when going out to dinner or out with friends, sometimes more.  I only drink at home once in a while, it depends on what we have in the house, the kind of day I had at work, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DLMJ - I'm with you.  I'm actually allergic to alcohol.  Not really to alcohol itself, but the fermentation ingredients.  Not so allergic that I'll stop breathing, but I will get sick.  So my fiance (and my friends) always has a permanent DD as well!!
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Usually on Fri and Sat night.  Every once in awhile on a week night.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards