North Carolina
Options

NWR: Coupons

Morning Ladies!

So DH and I are trying to 'Plan Meals' and we're making a shopping trip tonight (surprisngly the first 'big' one since before the wedding) and so it's going to be a rather large trip.

Any suggestions on 'online coupons' ? I've got the circular ones, but the last two that we got didn't have anything that was good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NWR: Coupons

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you a Lowes Foods shopper?  You can go on their website and "apply" coupons to your green-card-whatever-it's-called-thingie and they will automatically apply at checkout.  No clipping required.
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    redplum.com
    coupons.com
    target.com (they have coupons on their site)

I follow http://hip2save.com/ she post tons of coupons and the coupon matchups with sales.... I've been trying really hard to only buy what's on sale or I have a coupon for.... and FYI now through Tuesday is TRIPLE coupon week at Harris Teeter (they triple anything up to $0.99  with your vic card!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! :)
    We don't have a Lowe's Food :(
    Jessica, we're actually heading to HT for that reason! :) I've got a small handful of coupons, and I used to have more, but they accidently were thrown out somehow :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with the store before you find too many online coupons -- a lot of them around here have signs up saying they limit th number of online coupons you can use per trip because there are too many scams.  It would stink to find a bunch of good ones and not be able to use them wherever you choose to go shop!
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreed Beth... Harris Teeter will only double (or triple this week) 20 coupons per visit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had NO idea about that! I am now :)
  • Options
    janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also try mojosavings.com  

They have great deals on all sorts of things... I love that web-site. 
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hotcouponworld.com and southernsavers.com lists out all your deals.

also, this takes major organization.  i suggest getting a binder with baseball card inserts.  i currently still use an accordian folder and it sucks.  im spending the morning organzing to get ready for tomorrow morning's trip.  if you want the deals, you have to go first thing in the morning (by 7 am) after they restocked.  you won't find as much in the evenings. 

coupons.com
    smartsource.com
    these are the main two i browse for online qs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really need to get an organzier or something. I just stick the ones I need in a baggy. . doesnt work THAT great *sigh*

where do you get the baseball card holders?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't really looked for the binders yet.  I would say staples or office depot.  you could always buy a binder and then buy the business card viewers inserts.  you really want to be able to see your qs quickly and flip through fast.  you also want to organize them based off the location they are at in the store. 

i used to do the whole zip lock baggy, too.  i upgraded to the accordian folder.  i hope to upgrade again to the binder so i can see all my qs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We should do an 'Coupon Organization Party' BUWHAHA!
  • Options
    momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hariss tetter is having triple coupons right now :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mob-bridal-showers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd5f6597-f29b-42ca-9d8e-dad73fafd1eePost:35e49bab-2b35-429e-ae50-607e210ac325">Re: MOB & bridal showers</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom is driving 5 hrs for my NY bridal shower (Im having one in MA too) I told her she didnt have to and she said she wouldn't miss it. She was so excited to be invited that she is cancelling plans that she has that weekend. I'm sure your mom would appreciate it too.
    Posted by adamnkel[/QUOTE]

Did NOT know that!!!! Awesome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crap totally just quoted the wrong post. lol. Meant to quote the one about applying coupons on Lowe's Foods website.

(ETA): That's really weird, I just looked and that post isnt even ON this thread. Weird!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's like the twilight zone around here sometimes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH and I check out separate when we do the Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter.  That way we can do 40 coupons total. 

Most of the online coupons you print say "do not double or triple" so I wouldn't count on many of those for triple coupons.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, unless they start with a 5.  Then they will double.  Always try to do self checkout as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why try to do self check out?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can just double check things are tripling, and you are getting correct prices.  It's for people who are anal.

And do several rounds with different cards. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards