New Jersey
Options

Anyone looking for a puppy?

I saw this on project wedding, breaks my heart I wish I could take him, but FI said no. She said she is willing to give him away for free. Just thought I would post here in case anyone is interested. http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/fs-nyc-or-nj-ladies-please-help-me-sell-him

Re: Anyone looking for a puppy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    can't get the link to work here is what she said: SOO this is a pretty long story, I went to the mall yesterday (Garden state mall) and went inside the pet store, I fell in love with a puppy (King Charles Cavalier) and decided to take him home with me, I brought him home and my mom had a heart attack (I still live with her until FI and I get marry) She stormed out the house, she says she doesn't like dogs, mind you we had a dog before and that our home contract states that we are not allowed to have any pets. I called the pet store to return him and I can't return him unless he has any type of health issues. I am really sadden by all of this and haven't stopped crying. I have ask anyone and everyone to please watch him for me until February and nobody is willing to take him in for me. I don't know what to do already, I refuse to take him to a shelter,it won't be right. He is 3 months old, I named him Charlie, I bought him for $2,500, I have all original receipts and proper documentation for him am willing to sell him at $800 or the best offer, I just want him to have a good home!!! If you are interested in him please pm me and make me your best offer... her user name on project wedding is MKCalderon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohhh dont let my husband see this....
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw poor puppy! I have 2 little guys already. But that is the problem. Irresponsible people buy animals.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But that is the problem. Irresponsible people buy animals. I couldn't agree anymore!  Augh, I feel soooo bad for that dog, I can't have dogs, and I wish I could but I'm disgusted by this as well, hopefully someone will come to the helpless baby's rescue!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :-(  I wish I could have a puppy.  Let me check with my sister.  She and my mom had to put our 14 year old dog down last month and she has been making noises about getting a puppy.  She is a dog groomer and has owned dogs for our entire life.
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is just the type of puppy I am looking for but not until FI and I have a house...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    here is the pic she posted [img]<a href="http://tinyurl.com/ncg6pl" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/ncg6pl</a>[/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    he's so cute...I wish I lived closer.  I hope she's able to find at least a temporary home for him.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Poor baby! Well actually I just spoke with a trainer today and he said to stop treating them like babies, they are dogs. My poor boys. Time to lay down the law I guess! lol
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    maybe her heart is in the right place, but she comes across as an ignorant bratI bought him for $2,500, I have all original receipts and proper documentation for him am willing to sell him at $800 or the best offer... are you kidding?  best offer?  you should be calling every rescue group around and just give him away so he can find his forever home sooner than later, not seeing if you can make up for the money you threw down the drain to a likely puppy mill before even consulting with your housemates... i feel bad for the dog, but not really her.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    i feel bad for the dog, but not really her.Ditto.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    allie: totally agree with you, you don't impulse buy a dog!! The poor thing is probably couped up in her room. Someone suggested her FI take him and said he doesn't have time, so it's probably a good thing she isn't keeping him. Just hope he finds a loving home :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I've always wanted a King Charles but nobody's home enough during the day to watch a puppy.  I agree that she should give it to a shelter.  Those dogs are very desirable, esp. a purebreed and will probably be adopted in no time.  I hope she thinks more about the puppy and not the money.  It deserves a good home bc the people can care for it, not bc they can pay the most for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww that puppy is so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards