North Carolina

carmen carmen southpark (charlotte)

hi ladies! i have a free makeup/hair consultation there...wondering if anyone goes to them for wedding or NWR needs! if so, who do you use? any tips are appreciated! if it goes well, i think i'll book!
image122 Made the list!
image 89 Are ready to party!
image 11 Will be missing out!
image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: carmen carmen southpark (charlotte)

• edited December 2011
    My stylist used to be there, but has since moved. I followed her, but when she was there they were always very nice. VERY pricy, but I liked it there. Everyone around me always had cute cuts and Magen said she really liked the other people who worked with her there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lmalcolm9873lmalcolm9873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Is it for the Carmen Carmen in Belk's? If so, I have had my hair cut there by a couple of different girls and a few of them were helping out at the bridal show on Sunday (they were giving away stylings!). I would recommend Misty, Lizy, or Virginia. I saw a few of Misty's updo's/styles for weddings and they all looked great, she was also my go to for haircuts for a while! Lizy is known for volume so if that's what you want then she's a good person. My mom gets her hair cut by Virginia and loves her but I don't know what her wedding styles are like.

If you have a style in mind, I would call and describe what you are looking for and who they would recommend to do it for you! P.s. these are all for hair, I've never had my make-up done there so I'm not much help!

• edited December 2011
    i heard they do nice/smooth bikini waxes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards