New Jersey
Options

S/O Pt. Pleasant Seafood Festival

Who's going?  I'll be there with my family - mini gtg?  You know you wanna hang out with a boring pregant person!!!(and by the way, for those who care - my doctor moved my due date from march 18 to march 9 wahooo)
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: S/O Pt. Pleasant Seafood Festival

• Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is this Pt. Pleasant Seafood Festival?  That is awesome for you on the due date!  Will, you find out the sex soon? 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may be going I have a party during the day but called mom and told her I wanted to go after ill email you when I know what time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is saturday - 10-7 ( i think that's the time, but it's def. sat)and yes, we'll find out october 20th at 8:30 in the mornin if we have another hotdog, or if we got a hamburger this time! :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll go!  It was fun last year.  What time does it start and what time should I plan on getting there??p.s. - it took me 57 hours to find parking last year and had to walk 12,305 blocks to get there from my parking space (pardon the slight exaggeration).
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could go, unfortunately its one of the actual Jewish holidays where I go to temple! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it is 10 to 7. Ill probably be there the whole time
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the one in Seaside this past Sunday and it was fantastic! A lot of really great stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dana you fuckkk why didn't you tell me about this sooner...I'm totally down
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards