New Jersey
Options

Rick Helman Photography

Hello Ladies!! Definitely considering Rick Helman to do my photos/video... has anyone used him before? I saw some great reviews online, but just thought I'd aska round here, too! TIA!

Re: Rick Helman Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rick and the photos came out great! He was fun to work with, showed me some of the shots while we were doing them, and set up a great first look.  The only thing I am disappointed in is that there are only a handful of "fun" pictures...wish we were in a golf cart, with clubs, in the gazebo, just a few other options.  But more so that he only took 3 of DH.  Not 3 different poses and lots in them but only 3.   Communicating with him beforehand is great, after sometimes is a bit challenging but I was also trying to get him in peak season.Can't say about the video as I haven't seen it yet but he was great day of.  We didn't see him at all, seemed to catch everything when I was looking, and he came up with great suggestions.  After looking on here though I think I could have found someone a bit less expensive.I would just say to slot in some extra time for the two of you for pics.  But really Rick was great to work with.  I ended up trading in my albums for extra proofs since I'll do them myself.
  • Options
    karamatt0711karamatt0711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much for your input/advice... ill definitely shop around  a little bit more before i make my decision!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    feel free to email me at caketime1@hotmail.com with any questions as I'm a Rockland girl. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards