New Jersey
Options

Enzo Bridal-Manalapan

I've really only lurked on here but wanted to warn everyone and ask a question. I'm getting married next month, Oct 24th. I ordered my dress from them over a year ago. To this day, my dress has still not come in. I know this is not normal and I cannot believe the lack of customer service at this shop either. They do not care at all. Has anyone else purchased a gown from them? Have you had a similar experience? Also, if you are getting married in October, how many dress fittings have you had? TIA for any responses.

Re: Enzo Bridal-Manalapan

• Options
    designgirl14designgirl14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there have been mixed reviews on that shop on the knot. I'm not sure.. but I"m sorry for the drama they are causing you. I got married last October 18th. I only had 2 fittings. It really all depends on the dress, seamstress, if you keep losing weight etc... so I'm not sure you can compare so much. I was lucky I didn't need any alterations besides a bustle.
  • Options
    Heater020780Heater020780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    enzo always gets negative reviews on this board.  i have never heard anything positive.  I hope you get your dress in time. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a few people who have had the same exact experience there.  Unfortunately they seem to suck but I'm very sorry to hear that they're causing you problems :(I think 2-3 fittings is average for most brides.  I went for my first fitting 1 month prior to my wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married oct. 18 this year...I have had one fitting and will have my next one next Monday. I really hope everything works out for you! I have heard both positive and horror stories about Enzo. 
  • Options
    Deener713Deener713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen other brides have a similar experience with Enzo. I feel bad for you. Can you tell them that you are going to call the BBB and that you need to have your dress in a month. I would have freaked out if my dress wasn't in a month before my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards