New Jersey

i am tired i need a church

i am not a church going body i just need a church near maple wood NJ to get married or even surrounding cities

Re: i am tired i need a church

• edited December 2011
    St. George's Episcopal Church 550 Ridgewood Rd Maplwood, NJ 07040 973-762-1319 www.stgeorges-maplewood.org
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Why marry in a church if you don't attend church, then? Is your FI the one who wants a church wedding? If so, ask him to contact the priest where he attends Masses.
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married really close to there - At Our Lady of Sorrows in South Orange. They've been VERY accomodating. We're not parishioners there and we're having a priest from my home parish in Long Island coming to perform the ceremony. And it is a BEAUTIFUL very traditional looking church! I will say it seems a little pricey though! It's $600 for the church site and you're required to use their cantor & organist - but we saw them and def think they're worth the money and we don't have to look for someone to bring in. Here's their info:217 Prospect StSouth Orange, NJ 07079-1803(973) 763-5454www.olschurch.com
  • edited December 2011
    Do you even care what type of church it is? Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, etc... What about getting married at the reception hall since you don't attend church.
  • melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love the title of this post. It's just like a string of random thoughts. lol

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards