North Carolina
Options

Good morning!

Woohoo! One more day until Friday! 

Today is my last day of class ever & I'm so excited!! Graduation is in just 16 days. I have an appointment with Olga to go pick up my dress this afternoon. I can't wait to see how everything turned out!

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

I've reached the point that I can't really sleep anymore. I was just lying in the bed awake this morning at 6:00 for no reason. ::SIGH!::

Mom and I are taking all 4 fur babies to be groomed so they look good for company. Then I have an appointment this morning to have nails done and waxing done. Later, family starts arriving. :) YIPPEE!! TWO DAYS!
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katherine, I can't believe you're so close! Where has all the time gone? I don't think I would be able to sleep either :-) Good luck this weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Krystal

Enjoy your LAST day of class! :)
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, girls I'm glad everyone is getting so much stuff done.
    Katherine, I'm so excited for you! I can't believe May is almost hereeee! I can't wait to see everything that you've worked so hard on, eeek! 

And that means that we're getting sooo close to my date too... crazy! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone!

Katherine, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for you to come back with pictures!

Krystal, I remember how I felt in December when I graduated, and it's such a wonderful feeling!

Meredith, we're getting pretty close ourselves! I just can't wait for our day to get here too!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Woo for almost Friday! :) Im not working this weekend for the first time in a while :)

Congrats Katherine and Wendy!!

Im headed out to stain our garden with linseed oil. Hope this works!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!

Congrats Katherine & Wendy, can't wait to see pics!!!

Krystal, Yayyy for last day of class!!!  It feels amazing,  I remember. 

I'm working on wedding stuff today and going to work soon. Packing and going to Charleston tomorrow for a bach weekend! Woohoo.  My college roommate/bridesmaid lives down there so we are staying at her house. 
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all.

Congrats, Krystal, on your last day of class!

Katherine- 2 days!!!  Take a benadryl when you go to bed tonight.  Benadryl is my go-to when I can't sleep, I usually take half a dose and it knocks me out. 

Beka, what does linseed oil do for a garden?

I can't wait for this week to be over.  My friend's son is turning 2 on the 1st, his b-day party is this weekend.  I've been craving cake all week, but I've been holding off because I know I'll get some on Saturday.  mmmm cake.

Hope eveyone has a great day!
  • Options
    janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all.

Yea Krystal no more school!  That's a great feeling, congrats. 

wow, Katherine I can't believe your wedding is THIS week-end.  Just take deep breaths and enjoy it.  Congrats, I know it's going to be wonderful, can't wait to see the pictures.   

I am so looking forward to this week-end.  I will be getting my E-pics done on Saturday... so yea that the weather is turning out to be nice!!  

panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards