New Jersey
Options

that's awesome FI

We were supposed to have e-pics thursday the 29th. I just double, no triple checked with him to see if he has the day off... he said, "uh oh next thursday... I don't think so." WTF FI!  She's coming down from MD for ONE DAY to do this for us. But I'm not going to fight with him. What a hineyhole!

Re: that's awesome FI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    can you please call him a twatwaffle and tell us his response?
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hineyhole is an understatement!!!!! i'd upgrade that word!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call him a few choice words but his Dad is still here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok, well, then can you call your FFIL a twatwaffle and tell us his response? :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    chealsea - we're not talking anymore. You embarassed me in public by telling me my baby brain is making me crazy. (and you called me ugly, and all these other bad things)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah do that tell us what he says!sounds like Rudy, I don't know how many times i've said,  just photocopy your damn schedule every week when it comes out if you can't remember it.
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow he sounds just like my FI. That's definitely deserving of being called a twatwaffle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dan does that all the time, he always forgets, even if I put it on the calendar never does he remember. Chelsea you are in rare form today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did not call you ugly...i would never call a crazy pregnant lady that! hahahahahahahaha jk jk I did say you have baby brain, I will take responsibility for that.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl, I know. Probably because I should be studying, so I feel like I better make it worthwhile if I'm not going to.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    apparently someone called inthelove ugly. or so she says. I know you didn't call me ugly - cuz quite frankly, i'm not. i'm HOTTTTT
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think she meant the names we called her were ugly and uncalled for. Although, we really didn't say anything other than biotch.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay vaginabreads - i'm heading to bed. for real this time. lots of love and twatwaffles for the night. ps. inthelove needs to come back tomorrow. I need entertainment for work after I do the payroll!
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    boys blow!  my husband is the opposite... i keep a calendar right next to my desk, update him all the time, and he'll still just come home one night and be like "hey the guys are coming over for the game" and i'm like "uh we had this wedding planned for the past 6 months... no."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought she was saying "ugly words" not people said I was "ugly."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stop tryin to prove me wrong whorebag.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow. laurenlacey's BP does look like the DB models in that pic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    go to bed cuntcake. xoxo sweet dreams
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whatever twatwaffle - keep talking, pretty soon you won't be able to sneak out on sexytime from you DH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cock-late chip muffins hahaha
  • Options
    mylittleray02mylittleray02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WHAT?! ugh ... hineyhole is right but needs an upgrade! Oh boy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards