New Jersey
Options

how much would you sell...

a used refridge for.  it's a normal fridge (not stainless steal or anything)  in decent condition, just have to wash it.  It's the kind that the fridge is on the right, freezer is on the left.  no drawer freezer.I'm gonna look on craigslist now, but wanted to see if anyone had an idea here.
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: how much would you sell...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    75 or best offer
  • Options
    itsme32985itsme32985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how old?  I would say between and $100-125.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsF111FutureMrsF111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $100ish or best offer.  Id also probably wash it before posting it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    about 10 years old, but perfectly good condition...
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea, and I def. will wash it before...thanks :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I figured you would. Your OP just sounded kinda funny like you were going to say that on craiglist......yours for the low low price of $100 and Ill even let you wash it yourself :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha i should have wrote, I JUST HAVE TO WASH IT, not "just have to wash it? haha.  It's been sitting in my garage for some time, plugged in, but with nothing in it! I figured I might as well make some money to pay the bills!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My HGTV obssession gave me an idea for you......If you cant good money for it apparently there are a bunch of organizations that take donations for houses like habitat for humanity type things. The nice man on income property talk about it alot. :) Might be able to get more $ as a tax write off with a donation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    true never thought of that!  I'll look into it...
  • Options
    dianenjnjdianenjnj member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10 years old...50
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    10 years is pretty old... it could break tomorrow and is a huge pain to move yourself.  $50-75.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it might actually be less tahn 10, but i'm not sure.  I honestly can't remember - it came from my mom's shore house - i'll list it for 75
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards