New Jersey
Options

Cravings

I was reading the food post below and now I'm hungry.  I'm seriously jonesing for some Delicous Orchards Apple Cider Donuts.  I've already decided that I need to hit that place up immediately after work tomorrow!  This time tomorrow I'll be stuffing myself with them :)

Re: Cravings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my I love those, my company bought them for their halloween party. I forced one on my coworker who had never had it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They're my fav....super mega delicious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmm delicious orchards. My grand father used to go there and bring us home stuff all the time. I love Irish soda bread and I think he got it from there. He would get like 10 and put them in the freezer. Sooo good toasted with butter
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is the place you speak of?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's in Colts Neck on Route 34.  They have tons of yummy baked goods
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh jeannine it is so yummy, their pies are to die for
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of cravings... I am craving disco fries after reading that post!! If only I didn't eat dinner already I would have probably went out to get them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dana, now that you said that I hurled my body off the couch to the kitchen to get one. I just went there last weekend and I have WAY too many baked goods in my house.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thats the problem.  I'll go there for the donuts and come home with enough baked goods for a huge party.  The worst part is that DH does not really like sweets, candy, desserts. He's a freak, I know.  So whatever junk is bought, I eat alone lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great now we've got 2 Danas with food infatuations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's dangerous!
    image182 invited
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Dana #3 with a food infatuation!  Food is the reason that I have gained 10+ pounds since I bought my wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At least the other dana has an excuse!   I have no excuses, I just like my snacks!
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's one of the reasons I look forward to being pregnant.  I can eat and eat and eat and not feel guilty about it because I'll be getting big anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went on a Philadelphia Soft Pretzel binge today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohh my friend always talks about those pretzels, but she lives in PA.  I'm not sure if there's any near me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are some in jersey now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, they are all over NJ. I love them and they are so cheap!
    image182 invited
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw Rachel Ray last night and she was cooking with honey crisp apples, so I went to the store to buy some today.  Just ate one and it was soooo sweet.
  • Options
    FutureMrsF111FutureMrsF111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didnt read the other thread but now I want some donuts. Unfortunately I live way to far to pop over there anytime soon and I dont think dunkin donuts will cut it now that I have apple cider donuts in my head.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had disco fries tonight because of the diner food post :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Delicious Orchards also has amazing cream puffs and eclairs. I like apple cider donuts from Terhune Orchards in Princeton better than their though. Terhune also has apple cider slushies. Yum!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :::Side Bar:::Being pregs and eating whatever you want does not work - hence I gained 96 lbs. during my pregnancy and was already 10-15lbs overweight to begin with My son will be 4 in December and I am still 3 lbs. from my pre-preggers weight DON'T DO IT...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards