New Jersey

Makeup Artist Review

Hi Everyone!

I am having difficulties finding a good makeup artist.  It is so hard to just look online and find the right one.  

Has anyone ever used Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs?  What can you tell me about the quality of work, professionalism, and so on?

Thank you so much!!

Re: Makeup Artist Review

• I know that my experience seems to be out of the norm for her, but when I went for my trial with Jeanine I was totally turned off. My mom I went for trials with her at the same time because we wanted completely different looks. The trial was at Jeanine's house which would have been totally fine, however one of her dogs kept jumping on me the entire time and scratched the crap out of my legs. As far as the actual makeup trial I had her do airbrush and I was mortified at the result I felt like I looked like a clown and on top of it all she ruined the white shirt I was wearing at the time by spraying it with the airbrush makeup that I was unable to get out. My mom's trial went pretty much the same way, Jeanine didn't listen to anything we said and pretty much did what she wanted so we were very unhappy. That being said, the makeup artist I personally fell in love with is Derya http://www.thenewjerseymakeupartist.com/. She is sooo nice, friendly, professional I can't begin to say enough about her. She listens to what you want delivers beyond expectations. I used her for my epics, my civil ceremony this past November, and she is doing my church wedding this November. Love, love, love!!! HTH!! GL!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards