New Jersey
Options

Uplighting

One wall vs. the whole room? I think i'm just going to go through my DJ (Elite) and they quoted me $200 for one wall or $650 for the entire room. What did you ladies choose and do you think it makes a difference? Thanks!

Re: Uplighting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't picture just one wall...do you have any pics as an example? I think it may look funny or unfinished with just one wall.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had one wall at my wedding (this was NOT the plan!) I don't think it looked horrible, but it definitely wasn't as nice as the full room.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Entire room, that's not too bad of a price. That's the last major thing still on my list, the DJ......
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think that is a great price for the entire room.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto for 650 go for the whole room.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go with entire room, it's a good price@!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who is your DJ with Elite?? I might be using them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ is Tara Feeley and I am SUPER excited. Elite has 70+ reviews on weddingwire.com and there are around 10 reviews specifically for Tara that are all 5 stars. I booked her while attending a DJ showcase at Merri Makers Water's Edge and I knew I wanted her to be our DJ immediately. A lot of people also like Jay Thompson and Corey Fox (my cousin is using him for her 9/2010 wedding).

I have never seen a wedding w/ where only 1 wall has uplighting (I thought it might be common since they have pricing for just one wall).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had full lighting.  Not sure how one wall would look.  If you want a more dramatic look than go with the full room.  Also Tara was my DJ and she is amazing!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards