New Jersey
Options

Wedding day jewelry

Any recommendations for resources (either online or for Central Jersey?)

Also, Is this something everyone plans to spend a lot of money on? I went to look at Sassy Chic in Red Bank, and their stuff was GORGEOUS, but pricey. I wasn't planning to spend quite *that* much on jewelry for the big day,  but not sure where else to go to find something nice...

Re: Wedding day jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used a lot of etsy. Great price and great quality :D
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    etsy!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RebeccaW2010RebeccaW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try nordstorms or macys.  I found some great stuff at nordstroms but its kinda pricey but its gorgeous as well.  Bridal stores can always order stuff but I can never find something that makes me go, oooooh! (Places that I know have jewelry are hollywood bridal, added attractions)

here is a site that I found, added attractions carrys it.  http://www.mariellonline.com/ Some of it is pricey too though!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my new favorite etsy seller, she has beautiful pieces and is reasonably priced.  She is making some custom items for me.  

Photobucket
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As silly as it sounds but Macy's, Nordstrom, and even JC Penny have some great wedidng day jewlery.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jchristel- some of her pieces are really pretty!!  I wouldn't know the first thing about I wanted her to make though, ugh!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have found some nice things on etsy.
  • Options
    mrs.ammamrs.amma member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Macy*s has some great jewelry and some of their stuff is surprisingly reasonable. I was wondering around the jewelry last week and found 2 bracelets I love for $25, same for earrings.

And I know some people might be opposed to this, but I found a couple great bracelets at Target, yes Target. lol  I actually bought 2 bracelets ($25/piece) to bring to my fitting and then I can return the one I don't want.

I originally was planning to spend some decent money on jewelry, but I found less expensive pieces I really like. And I won't be upset if I never wear a $25 bracelet again, I would if I never wore a $200 bracelet again.
    August 2010 August Siggy Challange!
    Favorite Pic with FI
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My necklace and hair clip were from eBay, my earrings were from Macy's and my bracelet was from whiteaisle.com.

The necklace was the most expensive piece and that was only about $30 (including shipping).
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha i just ordered earrings on etsy about I saw that one vendors work. they are sweet!!  Thanks ladies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://tztudio.com I recently purchased my jewelry from here. Teresa was great to work with. She custom made my bracelet since I have a tiny wrist and a hard time finding ones that fit me. I can't wait to wear my jewelry!
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used my own jewelry...
    try eves addiction too
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Susan greene in Matawan has a lot of nice things. i bought myself and bms bracelets there. recommended by DanT
    http://www.susangreene.com/
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are but my mom and I got ours at the Engle Shop in Englewood and at the store next to brides best friend also in Englewood.
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got mine at etsy too....
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SaharaAmaya
    i worked with her to make custom earrings, and bracelets similar to mine for my mom sister and necie (i only wore bracelet and earrings)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_wedding-day-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:188139b6-9957-4cad-a48f-9a39c68a02fcPost:5ebdfca6-f930-49ab-9c51-a20a61fcbc4d">Re: Wedding day jewelry</a>:
    [QUOTE]jchristel- some of her pieces are really pretty!!  I wouldn't know the first thing about I wanted her to make though, ugh!!
    Posted by RebeccaW2010[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't have her make me anything "from scratch" I just asked her to make earrings that I saw in white pearls in ivory pearls, and had her shorten a pair of earrings.  I also had her modify a bracelet because it had a chain and lobster clasp and I was afraid it would catch my dress.  She's been very quick to respond and great to work with so far.  I will PM you pictures of what she is making me.  I just love her stuff because it's so different!!!</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    edited December 2011
    macy's has some nice stuff. if you have coupons, a credit card, and a one day sale there you can get some good deals
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards