New Jersey

trying to

remain calm right now with this lovely weather we are supposed to be having.
FI's aunt is in Paris where apparently the air traffic controlers are on strike. She is figuring how to get out. My sister is supposed to fly from Chicago too.
Just have to figure out how to pick up programs, menus etc...from printer and deliever to the hotel.
On another note I did get my nails done today and they look great

Re: trying to

• laurenross01laurenross01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :( I'm sure this weather won't be as bad as the hype! I'l cross fingers for you!
  • Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm really praying for no snow.  Just try not to think about it for now. It will be a wonderful day regardless!

• Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011

ps - I give you credit for getting your nails done already.  I get mine done normally weekly - but for my wedding I am requesting the last possible appt the night before :)

• jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending good weather vibes!
    Photobucket
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will have a wonderful wedding.  Try not to worry in the meantime.
  • edited December 2011
    Had to get my nails done, no idea what will be open on Friday if we get a lot of snow!
  • edited December 2011
    Wishing you a wonderful day...Enjoy your day
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    Thinking good weather vibes for you!
  • DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good for your for thinking ahead with your nails.  I'm sending vibes for good weather for you... seems like by friday night it will be fine, but I know you are concerned about oot guests, so I'll pray they get in in time for you!  In the mean time, remember that in 3 days your getting married and it will be wonderful no matter what.
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really hoping for no snow!  I think the snow should be done by Friday so hopefully everything should be ok by Saturday.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh fingers are crossed for you! And for your aunt in Paris- those French love to strike about anything and everything (lived there during a 6-month student strike). I hope she and everyone else figures out a way to get in- and I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful with the fresh snow on the ground!
    *~allie~*

• edited December 2011
    I'm sure everything will work out and everyone will make it. You'll have beautiful pictures :)
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • LolyalyssaLolyalyssa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's suppossed to stop by Friday.  You will have beautiful pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards