New Jersey
Options

Lapis Luna Jazz Band

Has anyone used Lapis Luna, or know someone who has?

I really love them, but am afraid they will not fit into my budget. Just seeing if anyone knows how much they are or an estimate.

Also open to other Jazz bands in the Northern New Jersey area, wedding will be in Englewood.

Thanks!

Re: Lapis Luna Jazz Band

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_lapis-luna-jazz-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:1ccf0e84-bbb0-4bc7-8f32-f602ec5702b3Post:991204f2-a2e8-42a4-a573-d453ef928cea">Lapis Luna Jazz Band</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used Lapis Luna, or know someone who has? I really love them, but am afraid they will not fit into my budget. Just seeing if anyone knows how much they are or an estimate. Also open to other Jazz bands in the Northern New Jersey area, wedding will be in Englewood. Thanks!
    Posted by mrsvaldivieso[/QUOTE]

I would imagine they are pretty pricey.  How much are you looking to spend?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    I don't know the Lapis Luna Band but the band we used for our wedding played lots of jazz during dinner because we love it and they were amazing.  They are Soul Revival and their singer sounded amazing singing some of the jazz songs that we picked.  I highly recommend them!  Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com

HTH!
    Courtney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards