North Carolina

Photographers in Raleigh area?

We're just in the beginning stages of planning our wedding - we haven't even set our venue yet.  But we had gone to the Bridal Expo at the fairgrounds and gathered a lot of info from different photographers.  Some really caught our attention.

We're leaning towards Blessings in Time Photography - they're an older couple and we got a really good feeling from them.

I also liked the artistic look of the following:
Tempting Photography
Kuhn's Photography
Jeffery Minnish Photography

Anybody know any of these?

Re: Photographers in Raleigh area?

• edited December 2011
    Not familiar with any of those photographers but I'm using Story Photography (Ashley Stephenson) and she is amazing!! She works out of Raleigh and has a very unique feel to her pictures. She's great to work with and reasonably priced :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Never heard of those photographers.

We are using Hilton Pittman Photography (www.hiltonpittmanphotography.com).

Hilton took our engagement pictures, my immediate family pictures, and will be taking our wedding pictures this weekend. Great personality, professional, and punctional!!! Love him!
  • edited December 2011
    isn't he that guy that one of the past brides on here had a major contract issue with when you moved her date. 
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which guy, Andrea?  I don't remember who you're talking about. 
  • edited December 2011
    it was the person that booked 18 months out and about 12 months out moved her wedding date back to save up more money. 
  • bellamisto43bellamisto43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of any of those, but if it helps, we are using Nancy Ray and couldn't be happier with her.  She did our engagements last November (http://nancyrayblog.com/?p=5022) and has done two weddings of friends as well as an upcoming one we will be attending.  She is young and very talented and so easy to work with.  She shoots e-sessions and bridals alone and weddings with her husband who is also very talented.

Hope this helps, best of luck!  Definitely one of the things I spent most time debating!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards