New Jersey
Options

Monmouth County Hotels

My fiance and I haveve looked into getting a block of rooms at the Sheraton and Staybridge Suites in Eatontown, and the Holiday Inn in Tinton Falls for a Friday night wedding at the Mill in Spring Lake this summer.   Has anyone used any of these that they would recommend, or somewhere else nearby?  I think we are leaning toward either the Holiday Inn or Staybridge Suites bc the room rates were a bit lower than the Sheraton, and I think that would be more convenient for our guests, many of which are coming from OOT.  I realize it's not a huge decision but for whatever reason I'm having trouble making one.

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monmouth County Hotels

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Holiday Inn in tinton falls I highly recommend.  My friend did a room block there for her wedding and they managed to have all our rooms next to eachother and on same floor. There were about 15+ rooms blocked. Plus they actually let me check in at 10am the day of the wedding and let us have a super late checkout of 3pm without any extra cost, which was awesome.  The girl at the front desk even got us a few pitchers of cranberry juice and orange juice from the closed bar for our mixers to bring up to the room when we asked.  Plus the price wasn't too bad & beds were SOOO comfy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got the  Holiday Inn in west long branch blocked and they are really nice and a great price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards