New Jersey

favors as placecards

Hey all I have not been on in a while since most of the planning is pretty much done.  But I do have a question:  Wine stoppers are my favors.  But I don't want to have them on the table since they will be per couple and I don't know where exactly everyone is sitting once they get to the table.  I don't want to have them in a basket because then no one is there to monitor who takes what.  I would like to somehow use the pre-packaged stoppers as the placecards...I am researching it on the internet but does anyone have any thoughts or seen anything I can check out on the internet that I am missing?  Any help would be appreciated..thanks..

Re: favors as placecards

• edited December 2011
    Can your venue hand them out at the end of the night? That's what my venue said they do if it is per couple
    *~allie~*

• edited December 2011
    Maybe something like this but instead of the thank you on the front write the name and table on front and thank you on the back?

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing something similar, we are making small bottles of limoncello, we are setting them up where the placecards would be, and we are attaching a small placecard thing to that with the name and table...like the picture above. Hope that helps!
  • RebeccaW2010RebeccaW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh I like that example!! I am going to look into that more!!  Thanks
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are a couple other ideas I found :)

Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards