New Jersey
Options

Back from Hawaii

It was amazing!  We got in yesterday afternoon and I went back to work today. =(  Not fun.  Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and boy, what a clusterfuc this new format is...  Hopefully the glitches will be out sooner than later.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.

Re: Back from Hawaii

• Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome home! Today was my first day back at work too...it sucked! haha
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Guess I have to redo my siggy??
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Melissa for the FAQ.  It was super easy.
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome back!  I definitely won't look forward to going back to work after a nice long honeymoon.

Are you gonna post some pictures for us?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, pics to come within a day or two...or three.  Catching up on everything right now. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back jamie!! I have pics for you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back--glad you had such a great time!  You look so pretty-congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards