New Jersey
Options

cake stand

cake boss is doing our cake.  they dont have a cake stand for me to rent though.
any ideas where i can get one??

Thanks!

Re: cake stand

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked your hall if they provide one?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my venue provides it.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just sent them an email to see.  i hope so.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would think the hall.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got one at efavormart.com
  • Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how was the one on efavormart. i just checked it out. they wrote 14-10-6 on the slip. i guess thats the size of the cake?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If your venue doesn't provide it, I know a lot of party stores or party rental companies will rent them out. Are you looking for the classic silver one or something different? you could always look at stores- I know I've seen bigger cake stands at Marshalls and Christmas Tree Shop, as well as Macy's. But it's been a while...
    *~allie~*

• Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my venue just got back to me.  they dont provide one:(
    i want a gold one, but because we have a silver cake server etc i should probably do silver.

how do i know what size to get?  my cake slip said those numbers. does that mean thats the size?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would assume that 14 would be the size of the lower level. Can you call Carlos and ask them what size cake stand they would recommend? I would be nervous buying a cake stand and it being too small
    *~allie~*

• Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i called and they told me that is the size of the cake. so i guess when i order it i have to get it bigger. they are hard to get a hold of because of the show. i will try to call again though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards