New Jersey

George Street Photography

I am getting married in October and need to book a photographer/videographer.  Has anyone used George Street Photography here in NJ?  What was your experience like?  Their package was priced competitively but it’s a big decision and I just wanted some feedback.  Let me know the good, bad, and ugly!

Re: George Street Photography

• Every so often, someone asks a question about them; you may want to do a search.  I believe the answer is always that they're a wedding milll, they're priced very cheaply, and it's likely that they're just hiring photographers off of craigs list which is something you can do yourself. 

IPeople seem to work with them because they're cheapl I don't ever recall seeing a post from someone saying that they did an amazing job.
  • Thank you so much that was helpful!  Are there any photographers you do recommend?

• It depends on the style you want and your budget.  There's no one right answer.  We're very excited about working with Robert Wayne Photography.  He's very talented and professional, he's been used and recommended by many others here, and he's reasonably priced (at least for our tastes).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards