New Jersey
Options

Is it bad...

That I just bought something off my own registry? I went to C&B to get candles which they didn't have in the store, so ordered online and bought myself a V-day present while I was at it... Oops!
*~allie~*

Re: Is it bad...

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Totally not.  I am sure you have enough stuff on there for everyone. If not, you get to pick a new one!

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    You make me laugh with your registry stuff! I don't think it's bad, it's like you could've just removed it yourself by deleting it.

I called Macy's today about my password block and apparently there was an issue with a turnover from wedding channel registry to macy's where I needed to have it reset anyway, thank god.  I still was a good girl and not checked the thank you part.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stay strong Lola!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    hahaha I will... I feel like I only have a few more weeks.  I don't know the date but my coworker slipped that she knew where my shower was and being that we have no other mutual friends, that meant my invitations went out.  So I'm thinking early March.
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your marriage is doomed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it! I am so tempted to buy my all-clad set with my gift cards, but I am trying to wait
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not bad at all
    I bought something. A friend bought me something from C&B didnt care for it, returned it and bought something off my registry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Damn Melissa... oh well I guess a doomed marriage is better than a failed one!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's funny and completely makes sense.  Those were the things you most liked and wanted from the store so why not.?.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards