New Jersey
Options

hoboken st. patrick's day recs?

hey girls - 

could anyone give me some hoboken st. patrick's day recommendations? which bars are best to go to? also, what's the latest you can get to the bars without waiting in line all day? 

thank you!
Diagnosed with Stage IV Endo via Lap, 8/10
Started TTC, 11/10
Excision via Lap (60% of ovary removed), 5/11
IVF #1, 8/11 C/P :(
Surprise BFP, 9/6/11!
Betas, 179/307/1160
Heartbeat of 111, 9/26/11
Heartbeat of 176, 10/12/11
Confirmed GIRL!!!! 11/25/11
BabyName Ticker

Re: hoboken st. patrick's day recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Downtown bars are usually more happening and I would say to get there by 10/10:30am because by 11 there will be a line.  However, they are supposedly cracking down more on the day ever since last year when people were having sex in the bar window.

And do not drive in.  If you are planning to drive in come in the night beforehand - garages will be packed and the streets, well disgusting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always liked going to Willie McBride's. They have a super adorable old Irish singer and a lot of space because it gets crowded. Warning though, get on line early because it gets long and you may not get in. I'd recommend at least an hour early.

Shana & Josh

28/100
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can drive just get there early, we drove last year and got in about 10:00 am and we were fine, the garages has plenty of room. We are planning on driving in againa this year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually hoping to leave town that whole weekend so I don't have to deal with any of it.  First few times were awesome but now it's more so infuriating especially with people peeing off the roofs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I can imagine it being annoying if you lived there.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards