New Jersey

On Location Hair Stylist for trial and Wedding Day!! Central NJ

Are there any hair stylists out there that only specialize in hair! I have a makeup artist and I am in desperate need of a really good hair stylist for on location hair trial and wedding day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. August wedding. Thanks a million! 

Re: On Location Hair Stylist for trial and Wedding Day!! Central NJ

• edited December 2011
    I recommend Rose Complido at In Sync Salon in Matawan.  She came to Pleasantdale Chateau with a fellow stylist and did my whole bridal party.  (732) 290-0304
  • Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stacy Pitt is really good.  She is based out of NYC but I am sure she travels to NJ.  A good friend used her for her wedding and her hair was GORGEOUS and it stayed up all night.  I just found her website and it's:

Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks alot! You are the third person to recommend her. I will give it a shot.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Brenda you can check her out on bbride.net I'm getting married in Red Bank and I know she is in the Monmouth County area. Reasonably priced I thought too.

We worked together a few years back and I really think she does an awesome job plus I love the fact she'll travel your house the morning of.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I recently had my hair and makeup trial with Creations by Mia. She is located in Cherry Hill, NJ and will travel to Sea bright (2 hrs away) for my wedding day. I thought she was great and I actually found her on The Knot website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards