New Jersey
Options

TGIF!

Happy Friday! What's everyone doing this weekend?

Tonight I'm dealing with Honda (long story short, they told me a manager would be there last night and there wasn't. again, not a happy camper), then gym and night in with FI.

Tomorrow- WW, and the Red Bank Wedding Walk. some friends are in town so going out to dinner and then probably out in Red Bank at night.

Sunday- still working on trying to get a cake tasting, but otherwise probably staying low key.
*~allie~*

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF- in a surprisingly great mood despite pulling my back in the shower this morning and being in an incredible amount of pain. I'm too young for this!!

Tonight- going to dinner at Spanish Tavern in Mountainside since it's one of the front runners for a rehearsal dinner location.

Tomorrow- hair trial!!! Then laying low probably.

Sunday- house hunting again!! Super excited about a house that was just listed in Bridgewater in our price range and I am dying to see it!

ETA-  as per last Friday night's knot discussion on the Wine Library- I WILL be making a stop there at some point this weekend since I found out my new favorite wine is only $10.99 there (usually around $16 in our local liquor stores).
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tonight - hopefully finishing my shower thank you's lol. I like to relax on Friday nights.
    Tom - baby shower
    Sun - not sure yet... probably just errands

Allie, where is your cake tasting?

Rlb, good luck house hunting!!! So jealous :) We live in a condo so we own a place but definitely wish we had a house already.

• Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF and its a half day for me.  We are moving buildings and they are turning off our comupters by 3 if not earlier.  WhoHoo!  Sorry Lola!

Tonight:  Dinner at my parents for my sisters 40th!  WOW, I cannot believe my sister is 40.

Tomorrow:  Helping my SIL.  She is the general manager for a L&T and they are doign a prom fashion show.  I have been asked to take pictures.  Nighttime - I do not know yet, but hopefully something good. 

Sunday:  Brunch at my parents my cousin is flying in from CO with his wife and their daughter so we are all getting together.  Then relaxing. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Longest week everrrrr.

I'm working Saturday morning, but plan on finishing table number for a friend of mines wedding next weekend. Sunday, have to pick up my dress for the wedding as well and need to get shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!!

Tonight I'm visiting friends while FI goes to cigar night with the guys...

Tomorrow dinner and movies. I can't drink alcohol for 14 days due to antibiotics so no wine for me:(

Sunday clean, do laundry and work on my Thank You cards for the shower...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh.....Friday!!!
    Tomorrow I will dress shop (I know...I am a slacker). I hope to make my final decision this weekend. Sunday I have my niece's first birthday at my sister's house.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF-
    Looking at apartments tomorrow and some other stuff.
    Maybe I will be able to get back into my house on Saturday afternoon.

My school district has been closed all week-due to the flooding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank God this crazy week (and the flooding) is coming to an end...
    Hopefully (all fingers and toes crossed) my gym (Bally's on 46) will re-open next week and I can get back to my usual routine.

Tonight - enjoying my apt to myself, ie: cooking and cleaning w/ a bottle of wine. FI has been in CA all week but I've been getting home too late to get anything done.
    Tomorrow - getting my taxes done (finally) then dress shopping, hopefully I'll have better luck then I did @ Kleinfeld's

Sunday - bridal show @ Rutgers than FI comes home Wink
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!

Tonight, I will be making Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes for my friend's birthday

Tomorrow, I'll be heading to her apt. in Philly to celebrate her bday.

Sunday, I will be cleaning, then relaxing (hopefully!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and I should probably start working on my thank you notes!  I dread this!
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_tgif-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:2d95963e-2e70-4a6e-b783-5722f465dcf8Post:4c87d3bf-3c32-4975-8709-afaf7fc98668">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE] ETA-  as per last Friday night's knot discussion on the Wine Library- I WILL be making a stop there at some point this weekend since I found out my new favorite wine is only $10.99 there (usually around $16 in our local liquor stores).
    Posted by rlb81[/QUOTE]

I used to live in walking distance to the Wine Library!  That place you can spend hours in.  They had this one wine on their top 10.  It was from Argentina...oh my it was outstanding and they no longer carry it.  It was one of those that they just get in once in a while.  I ended up buying the last 5 bottles that they had one time. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Checking out The Manor and Mayfair Farms. Recon.

Tonight: Probably more spring cleaning.

Tomorrow: FI has class, then we are going to the Morristown Bridal Show, then errands and dinner with FPILs.

Sunday: Not sure yet. Probably just chilling.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont have anything to do this weekend.  Sounds lame but I am totally excited.  I think I am crafting and cleaning.  My FI is making me an awesome wine rack that proabbly will require me to go buy way too much wine.  We have to finish painting and hanging it this weekend.  And I am completing my registry tonight. 

I like pics so here is my craft for tonight.  its for a friend who liked the sash I made for myself. 
    SASH BELT blossom - ivory and champagne
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Trying to do some more cleaning up of the house, wine and maybe some thank you writing (Kelly no yell at me haha)

Tomorrow - Shopping! Oh shopping how I love shopping, then hair trim tomorrow at 1 then I dunno

Sunday - no clue, probably just crash on the couch with MH and throw something in the crockpot, I take advantage of our no Sunday plans days, we just watch TV all day :)
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i should be getting my paper I ordered for my programs so i might start that tonight, then work out.

Sat. i'll be waking up early to clean and then going to see my dress/try on and go searching for shoes.

Sunday- i'll be going to my moms and shopping for my FI bday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- packing for vacation

Tomorrow- leaving for vacation

Sunday- celebrating our 1 year anniversary on vacation! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kvarrone- where are you going?
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a western Caribbean cruise on the new RC ship - Oasis of the Seas. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Opps! I meant Eastern caribbean cruise! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jealous! I love cruising. Eat and drink as much as you possibly can, okay? haha
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha,I am sure I will! I always come back with my pants tight! LOL =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristen! I'm soo soo soo jealous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl, I have room in my luggage! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristen! It can't be one year already...that means mine is coming up & there's no way it's gone that FAST...rIght??!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, it's crazy! It totally creeped up on me! You're next!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards