New Jersey
Options

Hairstylists in Bergen County

Hi NJ Ladies!

I am getting married in Rockland county, but we are using hotel in Park Ridge, NJ.  Do you have any recommendations for hairstylists in Bergen County? The hairstylist I was recommended by a friend made a really bad first impression, sounding all cocky and saying that bridal hairstyle in her salon costs $650... excluding BMs... That's a little high!

Any good recommendations in Bergen?  Thank you!

Re: Hairstylists in Bergen County

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to La Salon in Garfield and will have  my hair done there for the wedding. I've been going there for 10+ years and seen many brides get their hair done there and it always looks pretty.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anton Sciancalepore did my bridal hair and for my bridal party. He works at the Salon at Saks Fifth Avenue in Hackensack.  Anton is a brilliant stylist, can do any style you would like and he's not outrageously expensive. For me and 2 ladies in my party the fee was $290.  Anton will also travel to you on your wedding day.

Ph: 201-646-0617
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Michelle LoConte on I Do Hair and Make-up she is in Nort Jersy. I hear she works well with brides.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards