New Jersey
Options

RE-BOOK MANSION July 31st

Hello,

I put a deposit on a beautiful 40 acre estate mansion called Pleasantdale Chateau in New Jersey. Unfortunately due to circumstances I had to cancel. Is anyone interested to take this date July 31st 2011 Sunday. A great deal can be worked out. This place is truly amazing and the best I found... Weddings are one at a time with a nightly stay for you and your guests. Please pass it along and help me out. I will be checking posts to see if anyone is interested.
Please email me for any questions eliza909@aol.com

Re: RE-BOOK MANSION July 31st

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I put a deposit on a beautiful 40 acre estate mansion called Pleasantdale Chateau in New Jersey. Unfortunately due to circumstances I had to cancel. Is anyone interested to take this date July 31st 2011 Sunday. A great deal can be worked out. This place is truly amazing and the best I found... Weddings are one at a time with a nightly stay for you and your guests. Please pass it along and help me out. I will be checking posts to see if anyone is interested.
    Please email me for any questions eliza909@aol.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on your local board, I can move you there.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a board more local than the NJ board?
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_re-book-mansion-july-31st-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:35b5afb4-37f2-4d44-a10f-018c6c1a82bcPost:c06e933c-911b-4686-bebe-036f617fab99">Re: RE-BOOK MANSION July 31st</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is a board more local than the NJ board?
    Posted by TravelMal3[/QUOTE]

<div>Her message was probably posted before the post was moved over here.</div>
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow awesome place! Too bad.
  • Options
    spade210spade210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you let me know about prices? you can PM me.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards